This is a list of (and links to) key documents for drug education for England.
Advisory Group on Drug and Alcohol Education
- Drug Education; an entitlement for all – the report of the Advisory Group on Drug and Alcohol Education
- Government Response to the Advisory Group on Drug and Alcohol Eductionÿ
- Effective Drug Education Survey – Drug Education Forumÿ
- Drugs and Alcohol Education Report – Parentline Plus
- Drug Advice for Schools – DfE and ACPO advice to schools on managing drug incidents and developing a drug policy.
- Drugs; Guidance for the Youth Service – a document produced by DrugScope and Alcohol Concern for those working in informal education settings.
- Drugs: Guidance for Further Education Institutions – a DrugScope document.
- Smoking, Drinking and Drug Use Among Young People in England – an annual government survey of pupils between 11 and 15 year olds.
- Drug Education in Schools – 2005 report evaluating the quality of drug education programmes observed in schools.
- Healthy Schools Healthy Children? – an evaluation of the contribution of education to pupils’ health and well-being.
- PSHE in Schools – an evaluation of subject specific inspections of schools provision of PSHE education.
- ‘Reducing demand, restricting supply, building recovery: supporting people to live a drug-free life’ – the government’s drug strategy
- Pathways to Problems: Hazardous use of tobacco, alcohol and other drugs by young people in the UK and its implications for policy – the 2006 report by the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs.
- Prevention and Evaluation Resource – evidence-based prevention principles, planning rules and evaluation tips.